An accredited qualification aimed at candidates already working or preparing to work in industry that is identified within the company’s risk assessment of first aid.
Persons gaining this qualification will know that First Aid is the responsibility of everyone involved in the working environment. Its topics are regarded by the Health & Safety Executive as being important to maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt and effective treatment of injuries and ill health in the workplace.
- The role and responsibility of an emergency first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Managing a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Managing a casualty who is in shock
- Managing a casualty with a minor injury
Duration: 6 Hours